Introducing a new column on its Facebook page where comments on recently published articles will be published. The intention is to update the members about the recent articles. A three-member editorial board will review all the submissions before they are put on Facebook.
The members include:
- Apul Goel, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- Rishi Nayyar, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Sanjoy Surekha, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
Any member, full or associate, can submit a write-up (according to the guidelines). The write-up will be reviewed by the Editorial board, and, if found suitable, will be uploaded on Facebook page of USI.
Guidelines for submission of write-up
Name of activity (write-up): Urology Vista
Idea of this Facebook page: Comments on recently published articles
Type of Articles that can be chosen for the write-up: Research Article/Review Article/Case Series/Surgical Technique
Running Title of Write-up: Not more than 50 words
Conflict of Interest statement: mandatory
Points to consider:
- Write-up must be under following headings:
- Summary of Article
- Insights for clinical practice/implications/importance
- Running Title of write-up, must be different from Main Article which was selected
- Word limit 500 to 750
- Maximum of two authors are permissible
- Should be in author’s own words to avoid Plagiarism
- Kindly submit the write-up with pdf version of the original article
- Submit the write-up as single word file according to submission guidelines.
- Max number of References 5
- Reference format as per standard Guidelines ( http://www.icmje.org or http://www.nlm.nih.gov/bsd/uniform_requirements.html)
- Tables, Figures are allowed
Submission is on the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is under the discretion of Review Team to accept or reject.
Post Acceptance Process:
Accepted write-up will be intimated, mentioning Day of Online circulation on various USI Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and USI webpage), mentioning name of the author/s.
This write-up is only for USI online Platform and does not bear any indexation (Pubmed or any other)